The Mobility-as-a-Service Market Report
The Mobility-as-a-Service Market has finally reached its inflection point.
- A 260-page analysis of the European MaaS markets including a forecast of the revenue of transactions enabled by MaaS platforms and volume of trips in Europe until 2030
- An examination of the regulatory, business and technological context behind MaaS
- An in-depth description of the building blocks of a MaaS solution
- A description and examples of the different MaaS business models
- A detailed assessment of the MaaS value chain
- An analysis of the most relevant European public MaaS initiatives, including 10 case studies
- A benchmark of 12 MaaS platform suppliers such as Citymapper, Skipr, and Whim.
The Google in Mobility Report
The first report analysing whether, how and when Google will take over the urban mobility market.
- 140 page analysis of the current and future Google’s strategy in the MaaS market
- In-depth analysis of Google success to date
- Overview of Google’s strategy and initiatives in the mobility field
- Detailed analysis of 4 strategy alternatives that Google could adopt in MaaS, including booking and ticketing & payment
- Evaluation of the future MaaS evolution scenarios, including customers’ segments needs and future drivers of demand and supply
- An assessment of the future role, position and strategy of Google in the MaaS market
The Fleet Electrification Global Study
The first practical & independent one-stop guide on the transition to electrification
- 420-page analysis of the global fleet electrification landscape
- A review of the current regulatory and tax incentives to fleet electrification in the US, Europe, and China
- A granular, objective assessment of current implementation challenges
- A detailed assessment of all total cost of ownership (TCO) components
- Insights from case studies of how 8 leading fleets have successfully electrified
- An in-depth assessment of 11 suppliers of electrification solutions
- A 2020-2030 bottom up market forecast
Road Usage Charging United States Report
How will the United States fund roads in the future?
- 330-page in-depth analysis of the current and future road financing in the US
- An examination of the economic, financial, political and technological context behind RUC
- A detailed assessment of RUC vs. other major funding solutions across 9 key dimensions
- The status of road funding examined in numerous states including 4 in-depth profiles of US States that are at the forefront of RUC initiatives
- A comparison of RUC in the US and distance-based charging in Europe that identifies 5 key lessons and insights that the US can take away from the European experience
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis on which states would benefit the most from a RUC scheme
The Commercial Fleet Telematics Global Study
Are OEMs on the path to overtake TSPs in the fleet telematics market? We expect approximately 83% of all new vehicles to have embedded telematics by 2024 but what does this mean for TSPs?
- 635-page analysis of the global commercial fleet telematics market
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis of commercial vehicles
- In-depth assessment of 39 companies supplying fleet telematics
- 2020-2030 bottom-up market forecasts of 18 key countries and regions across five continents
The consulting & research firm for the connected world
PTOLEMUS is a strategy consulting firm advising all ecosystem players on how to succeed in the world of connected mobility and vehicle automation.
How PTOLEMUS can help you
Utilising experience acquired from nearly 140 consulting assignments, PTOLEMUS helps its clients identify & monetise opportunities in the fast evolving markets of connected mobility and driverless vehicles. Services we provide include:
- Define plans to innovate and launch new businesses
- Create strategies to expand and develop new or existing products
- Build your business plan to enter new markets
- Accompany you in implementing your connected mobility strategy
Mobility-as-a-Service Market Report
The most thorough analysis of the European Mobility-as-a-Service Market.
Google in Mobility Report
The first report analysing whether, how and when Google will take over the urban mobility market. The question is not whether Google could be the dominant force in MaaS but rather, why isn't it already?
Fleet Electrification Global Study
This 450+ page analysis of the global fleet electrification landscape is the reference report for how and when fleets should complete the switch to electrification.
Road Usage Charging United States Report
How will the United States fund roads in the future? The motor fuel tax is no longer an effective road funding model. Existing infrastructure funding...
Autonomous vehicle market trends and best practices
With the improvement of environmental perception technologies, such as lidars and radars, as well as [ ... ]
Will Google Maps disrupt the MaaS market?
What is MaaS and how Google Maps is relevant to it? We define Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) as [ ... ]
Is Tesla Semi a game changer? Part 2: Tesla Semi Versus Hydrogen Trucks
Leading OEMs are caught in the conundrum of either adopting battery electric trucks or hydrogen [ ... ]
Future of AVs and prospects of a fourth traffic light
Researchers from North Carolina State University now propose a fourth traffic light for the smooth [ ... ]
How EV fleets can benefit from V2X technology
V2X technology (Vehicle-to-everything) refers to the bi-direction flow of electricity from the battery of the [ ... ]
Key Drivers of RUC in the US: The evolution of mobility
As we discussed in the first part of this series on key drivers of RUC [ ... ]
Our clients come from across the ecosystem
We engaged the services of PTOLEMUS Consulting Group to undertake for us a feasibility study which is essential in completing the electronic tolling roadmap of our organization, MPTC. PTOLEMUS provided the needed objective expertise and at the same time their international experience, making our study more holistic and comprehensive.
Roberto V. BontiaChief Transformation Officer, Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
Our consultants conducted over 25 interviews with key stakeholders, assessed the business strategy of main competitors, build a model to size the market opportunities and evaluated the likelihood of success given the client’s current capabilities.
During the 12-month project, the PTOLEMUS team assisted the company’s pricing, underwriting and product departments to steer them through difficult strategic decisions and challenges.
We are hiring!
As a fast growing strategy consulting and research company, PTOLEMUS offers exciting opportunities in a great team environment.
PTOLEMUS Consulting Group can advise you but also help you implement our recommendations. Learn more about our expertise and approach.