Road Usage Charging United States Report
How will the United States fund roads in the future?
- 300-page in-depth analysis of the current and future road financing in the US
- An examination of the economic, financial, political and technological context behind RUC
- A detailed assessment of RUC vs. other major funding solutions across 9 key dimensions
- The status of road funding examined in numerous states including 4 in-depth profiles of US States that are at the forefront of RUC initiatives
- A comparison of RUC in the US and distance-based charging in Europe that identifies 5 key lessons and insights that the US can take away from the European experience
- The Excel output forecasts for 3 separate, connected models: i) motor fuel tax revenues ii) RUC fee rates and revenues and iii) RUC costs.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis on which states would benefit the most from a RUC scheme
The Norway Vehicle Electrification Study
Norway is 5-10 years ahead of the rest of the world in terms of electrification and the world can learn a lot from their example!
- 120-page analysis of the Norway vehicle electrification example
- Assessment of the global challenges of electrification
- Norway’s electrification success stories
- Detailed explanation of the pitfalls for other countries to avoid
- 10 recommendations to automotive OEMs
- 15 recommendations to governments worldwide
- 10 recommendations to charging point operators (CPOs)
The Commercial Fleet Telematics Global Study
Are OEMs on the path to overtake TSPs in the fleet telematics market? We expect approximately 83% of all new vehicles to have embedded telematics by 2024 but what does this mean for TSPs?
- 635-page analysis of the global commercial fleet telematics market
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis of commercial vehicles
- In-depth assessment of 39 companies supplying fleet telematics
- 2020-2030 bottom-up market forecasts of 18 key countries and regions across five continents
The Connected Auto Insurance Global Study
Understand how automakers are set to disrupt the global UBI industry, and why the market will grow to be worth in €150 billion by 2030!
- Over 730 pages of analysis
- Profiles and rankings of the 15 top geographies globally leading the connected insurance industry
- Analysis of the connected auto insurance industry by technology, distribution model and geography
- Global market forecasts from 2020-2030
- Active policy volumes and insurance premium revenues for Europe, North America, Latin America, AsiaPacific and Africa
- Device mix forecast by country
The latest edition of the Electronic Tolling Global Study series is here
Download a copy today, to understand how the market will grow to 874 million users and be worth over €490 billion by 2030!
- Over 950 pages of analysis
- Over 60 interviews conducted
- 55 countries analysed
- 14 US states analysed
- Forecasts from 2020 to 2030
The consulting & research firm for the connected world
PTOLEMUS is a strategy consulting firm advising all ecosystem players on how to succeed in the world of connected mobility and vehicle automation.
How PTOLEMUS can help you
Utilising experience acquired from nearly 140 consulting assignments, PTOLEMUS helps its clients identify & monetise opportunities in the fast evolving markets of connected mobility and driverless vehicles. Services we provide include:
- Define plans to innovate and launch new businesses
- Create strategies to expand and develop new or existing products
- Build your business plan to enter new markets
- Accompany you in implementing your connected mobility strategy
Road Usage Charging United States Report
How will the United States fund roads in the future? The motor fuel tax is no longer an effective road funding model. Existing infrastructure funding...
Connected Auto Insurance Market Forecast
In connection with our Connected Auto Insurance Global Study we have produced a bottom-up 2020-2030 Connected Auto Insurance Market Forecast including hundreds of data points...
Commercial Fleet Telematics Market Forecast
In connection with our Commercial Fleet Telematics Global Study we have produced a bottom-up 2020-2030 Commercial Fleet Telematics Market Forecast including hundreds of data points...
Our clients come from across the ecosystem
Our consultants conducted over 25 interviews with key stakeholders, assessed the business strategy of main competitors, build a model to size the market opportunities and evaluated the likelihood of success given the client’s current capabilities.
During the 12-month project, the PTOLEMUS team assisted the company’s pricing, underwriting and product departments to steer them through difficult strategic decisions and challenges.
PTOLEMUS Consulting Group can advise you but also help you implement our recommendations. Learn more about our expertise and approach.