The Electronic Tolling Europe Study
The most comprehensive report ever written on the electronic tolling market in Europe
- A 550-page analysis of the European toll collection markets
- An assessment of the impact of the new European regulations on the industry
- A comparative assessment of traditional and emerging toll collection technologies
- An analysis of the key drivers and challenges of the tolling ecosystem
- 27 country profiles including a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current state and the outlook
- European tolling & ETC market forecasts until 2032 for 28 countries, broken down by vehicle category
- The future of ETC in Europe
The Mobility-as-a-Service Market Report
The Mobility-as-a-Service Market has finally reached its inflection point.
- A 260-page analysis of the European MaaS markets including a forecast of the revenue of transactions enabled by MaaS platforms and volume of trips in Europe until 2030
- An examination of the regulatory, business and technological context behind MaaS
- An in-depth description of the building blocks of a MaaS solution
- A description and examples of the different MaaS business models
- A detailed assessment of the MaaS value chain
- An analysis of the most relevant European public MaaS initiatives, including 10 case studies
- A benchmark of 12 MaaS platform suppliers such as Citymapper, Skipr, and Whim.
The Fleet Electrification Global Study
The first practical & independent one-stop guide on the transition to electrification
- 420-page analysis of the global fleet electrification landscape
- A review of the current regulatory and tax incentives to fleet electrification in the US, Europe, and China
- A granular, objective assessment of current implementation challenges
- A detailed assessment of all total cost of ownership (TCO) components
- Insights from case studies of how 8 leading fleets have successfully electrified
- An in-depth assessment of 11 suppliers of electrification solutions
- A 2020-2030 bottom up market forecast
Road Usage Charging United States Report
How will the United States fund roads in the future?
- 330-page in-depth analysis of the current and future road financing in the US
- An examination of the economic, financial, political and technological context behind RUC
- A detailed assessment of RUC vs. other major funding solutions across 9 key dimensions
- The status of road funding examined in numerous states including 4 in-depth profiles of US States that are at the forefront of RUC initiatives
- A comparison of RUC in the US and distance-based charging in Europe that identifies 5 key lessons and insights that the US can take away from the European experience
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis on which states would benefit the most from a RUC scheme
The Commercial Fleet Telematics Global Study
Are OEMs on the path to overtake TSPs in the fleet telematics market? We expect approximately 83% of all new vehicles to have embedded telematics by 2024 but what does this mean for TSPs?
- 635-page analysis of the global commercial fleet telematics market
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis of commercial vehicles
- In-depth assessment of 39 companies supplying fleet telematics
- 2020-2030 bottom-up market forecasts of 18 key countries and regions across five continents
The consulting & research firm for the connected mobility world
PTOLEMUS is a strategy consulting firm advising all ecosystem players on how to succeed in the world of connected mobility and vehicle automation.
How PTOLEMUS can help you
Utilising experience acquired from 200 consulting assignments, PTOLEMUS helps its clients identify & monetise opportunities in the fast evolving markets of connected mobility and driverless vehicles. Services we provide include:
- Define plans to innovate and launch new businesses
- Create strategies to expand and develop new or existing products
- Build your business plan to enter new markets
- Accompany you in implementing your connected mobility strategy
Electronic Tolling Europe Study 2023
The global reference study for the European ETC and Road User Charging Industry
- An in-depth analysis of the European and national regulatory environment
- 27 country profiles with regulatory, competitive, qualitative and quantitative analysis
- An assessment of the evolution of tolling technologies in Europe, from ANPR to smartphone tolling and GNSS
- A bottom-up market sizing covering 28 countries for both light and heavy vehicles
- PTOLEMUS predictions on the future of tolling in Europe
Mobility-as-a-Service Market Report
The most thorough analysis of the European Mobility-as-a-Service Market.
Google in Mobility Report
The first report analysing whether, how and when Google will take over the urban mobility market. The question is not whether Google could be the dominant force in MaaS but rather, why isn't it already?
Fleet Electrification Global Study
This 450+ page analysis of the global fleet electrification landscape is the reference report for how and when fleets should complete the switch to electrification.
Our clients come from across the ecosystem
We engaged the services of PTOLEMUS Consulting Group to undertake for us a feasibility study which is essential in completing the electronic tolling roadmap of our organization, MPTC. PTOLEMUS provided the needed objective expertise and at the same time their international experience, making our study more holistic and comprehensive.
Roberto V. BontiaChief Transformation Officer, Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
Our consultants conducted over 25 interviews with key stakeholders, assessed the business strategy of main competitors, build a model to size the market opportunities and evaluated the likelihood of success given the client’s current capabilities.
PTOLEMUS Consulting Group can advise you but also help you implement our recommendations. Learn more about our expertise and approach.