Companies operating throughout the connected mobility ecosystem have complex value chains involving manufacturers, systems operators, value chain integrators, platform providers, and service companies. As new players, such as telecom giants and mobility platforms, enter the space, defining and implementing the right strategic procurement approach is essential.
For any given procurement need, the ecosystem offers innumerable sourcing and partnership opportunities. Using our industry knowledge and partnership expertise, PTOLEMUS helps companies sort through the clutter to to generate strategic and commercial advantage and reach their goals.
We help companies:
- Clarify business goals and procurement needs
- Define technical and development requirements
- Develop a strategic sourcing plan (e.g. build vs buy)
- Identify potential partners and suppliers
- Write and release tenders and procurement requests
- Collect proposals from multiple suppliers and rank the bids based on robust selection criteria
- Offer-post award support and service
PTOLEMUS’ procurement consulting engagements are led by experts in the field of connected mobility who bring deep industry knowledge of sector actors to the assignments, along with a rich knowledge base of procurement and strategic sourcing best practices.