The industry value chain is complex and often requires partnership strategy. It generally involves at the very least the following functions:
- A moving object vendor, e.g. a car OEM,
- A hardware supplier, e.g. Blackberry,
- A software supplier, e.g. Networks in Motion,
- A content supplier, e.g. Via Michelin,
- A connectivity supplier, i.e. Telenor,
- A service provider, e.g. Norwich Union.
Obviously, there are multiple possible sourcing and partnership arrangements for a given solution. You want a partnership structure that is
- Fast to put together,
- Robust and sustainable,
- Economically viable for all players.
Successful companies will obviously generate enormous savings, strategic and commercial advantages by making the right decisions.
Using our industry knowledge and partnership expertise, we can help you determine and implement your sourcing strategy:
- Define your business goals and the technology / sourcing strategy to reach these (build vs. buy decisions),
- Organize RFIs / RFPs from multiple suppliers and rank their bids depending on your criteria,
- Assist you in your negotiations with multiple suppliers until a contract is signed.