Google in Mobility Report
Page count: 130
The first report analysing whether, how and when Google will take over the urban mobility market.
Being the dominant search engine across the globe, other than China, and the #1 map provider, Google is well positioned to truly enter the Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) arena. In fact, most MaaS stakeholders already rely on Google Maps. So the question is not whether Google could be the dominant force in MaaS but rather, why isn’t it already?
Google in Mobility Report Highlights:
- An analysis of Google’s current and future strategy in the MaaS market
- An in-depth review of Google’s success to date
- An analysis of Google’s partnerships and actions in urban mobility
- An overview of Google’s strategy and initiatives in the mobility field including Google Maps, Google Wallet, Waze and Waymo
- A detailed analysis of 4 strategy alternatives that Google could adopt in MaaS, including booking and ticketing & payment
- An evaluation of the future MaaS evolution scenarios, including customer segment needs and future drivers of demand and supply
- An assessment of the future role, position and strategy of Google in the MaaS market
- A forecast of Google’s revenues and EBITDA generated by MaaS, in Europe