Upcoming conferences and other events
TU Automotive – Connected Fleets USA
POWERING THE CONNECTED FUTURE OF TRUCKING Bringing the entire trucking industry to one place for two exciting days of knowledge [...]
POWERING THE CONNECTED FUTURE OF TRUCKING
Bringing the entire trucking industry to one place for two exciting days of knowledge sharing and networking.
Co-located with Industrial IoT World 2020.
Reuters Events Automotive Summit – Global Online Edition
Reuters Events Automotive Summit launches digital first congress uniting 5000+ CEOs, Innovators and Disruptors from across the world. The Covid-19 [...]
Reuters Events Automotive Summit launches digital first congress uniting 5000+ CEOs, Innovators and Disruptors from across the world.
The Covid-19 pandemic has caused disruption to organizations large and small, across the globe. At Reuters Events Automotive, they are reimagining what an event looks like in the era of social distancing.
For 2020, Reuters Events have decided to add a virtual element to their flagship Reuters Events Automotive Summit (Nov 11-13th, Detroit), via a bespoke digital conferencing platform and live stream. This will unite 5000+ global leaders, to discuss 2020’s most busines critical topics.
This 3-day strategic summit and exhibition will help leaders from across the ecosystem to navigate across these focused areas:
- Adjusting to a New World: A review of the challenges, solutions, and future post COVID-19
- The Car of the Future: Electrification, road to autonomy and future of design
- The Car in Context: How Automotive fits into the wider mobility movement
- Connected Customer Experience: Digitalize the driving, engagement and servicing experience
- Deliver the Future of Automotive Retail: From transactional to an omni-channel customer-centric experience
Confirmed speakers include:
· Larry Dominique, Chairman and CEO, PSA North America, Inc
· Scott Keogh, CEO and President, Volkswagen Group of America
· Astrid Fontaine, Member of the Board People, Digitalization & IT, Bentley Motors
· Ernest Garcia, III, Chairman and CEO, Carvana
· YoungCho Cho, President & Chief Innovation Officer, Hyundai Motor Group
· DanielWeissland, President USA, Audi of America
· Giovanni Palazzo, CEO, Electrify America