Alberto has more than 10 years of experience in strategy and operations consulting. He has specialised in payments, mobility and location-based services in projects related to corporate and competitive strategy, commercial due-diligence operations excellence and business analytics.
He has participated in over 30 projects to help organisations identify and implement the set of initiatives needed to achieve or preserve their leadership. Additionally, he has engaged as a strategy and financial advisor in investment projects both in Europe and Latin America.
Alberto’s most recent assignments include:
- For a Space Agency, assessed opportunities for space technologies in autonomous and connected vehicles
- For one of the largest technology investment funds, assessed the opportunity of acquiring a major connectivity service provider
- For one of the world’s largest assistance companies define its European automotive telematics strategy, value proposition and Minimum Viable Product
- For the European Commission, conducted a cost-benefits analysis of positioning technologies on mobile phones for emergency applications (E112)
- For a major US telematics technology provider, defined its European go-to-market strategy,
- For a major US insurance company, investigated UBI market opportunities in numerous countries in Asia, Latin America and Europe
- Helped a transport company define its corporate strategy and evaluate the benefits of telematics
Alberto is a native speaker in Spanish, fluent in English and intermediate in French and Italian. Before joining PTOLEMUS, Alberto worked for Deloitte in their strategy and operations practice. He holds an MBA from HEC Paris and a Bsc in Industrial and Systems Engineering from the Tecnologico de Monterrey.
- Innovation management
- Investment assistance
- Partnership strategy
- Strategy definition