Zoox autonomous vehicle company profile
The first bottom-up assessment of Zoox progress in the development of self-driving cars
At over 80 pages, the Zoox autonomous vehicle company profile is designed to be your “go-to” reference manual on how Zoox is really progressing its autonomous vehicle programme, answering key questions such as:
- Is Zoox leading the race to deploy self-driving cars into the market and for which regions?
- How mature is Zoox’s current AV programme?
- What are the key machine learning techniques that are being utilised by Zoox?
The Zoox autonomous vehicle company profile will give you strategic insights:
- You will learn about current business activities of Zoox using our exhaustive technical teardown of its autonomous vehicles programmes, including:
- Sensor configurations and technology choices
- Key partnerships
- Publicised deployment timelines and latest news
- Understand the geographic and legislative scope of operations of Zoox for autonomous vehicles
The Zoox autonomous vehicle company profile comes with a primer that gives details about autonomous vehicles technologies to enable you to:
- Identify new partnership opportunities using our independent rankings of the OEMs by segment and region, detailing:
- Companies that are leading the way
- Ones that are closing the gap and
- The ones which are falling behind..
- Understand the 7 building blocks used by OEMs including sensor stacks utilised and security
- A bottom-up timeline for market deployment for self-driving cars across:
- North America, Europe, and Asia
- Passenger cars and robo-taxis