The Vehicle Data Market Global Market Analysis
An in-depth forecast and analysis of industry progress in the development of the vehicle data market.
Who has not read that connected car data is the new oil of the automotive industry? In contrast with some incredibly big numbers that have been published to estimate this attractive opportunity.
In order to cut through the confusion, in our Vehicle Data Market Global Market Analysis, we have focused on the scope of car data generated by the connected vehicle system only, and the potential of 8 vertical markets critical to any successful vehicle data strategy.
- vehicle-integrated payments (parking, fuelling and tolling),
- usage-based insurance;
- fleet management and leasing;
- car sharing and car rental;
- connected assistance;
- repair and remote diagnostics;
- traffic management, and;
The Market Analysis enables you to:
- Save time planning your vehicle data strategy, by understanding the strategic considerations of an automotive vehicle data strategy, with the included breakdown of the 8 strategic variables a vehicle data hub must overcome to be successful
- Maximise the potential revenue opportunity for your data strategy, by using our 2030 forecasts to understand the future revenue opportunities for the future vehicle data industry
The Market Analysis features:
- Analysis on the current and future volume and value of the global vehicle data hub industry
- Analysis of the vehicle data hub industry across 18 countries
- The identification of which service areas are the most, and least competitive
- Conclusions that detail where the major revenue opportunities will be across 8 industry verticals, including:
- Fleet management services
- Remote diagnostics
- User-based insurance
- Forecasts for both the volume and value of the global vehicle data hub industry from 2018 to 2030
- Section 5 (from the full global study), which includes the in-depth analysis of:
- The impact of VDHs on the 8 business models
- Outputs and rationales by VSPs, OEMs, VDHs
Click on the above link to download a free brochure!