The Fleet Insurance Telematics Global Study
Coming soon – The first analysis exclusively covering insurance telematics for commercial auto lines
Compared to personal lines insurance telematics, the connected fleet insurance market has struggled to get off the ground.
However, there is a renewed sense of optimism in the industry. New programmes and suppliers are entering the market with innovative solutions that take advantage of a range of technologies and solutions. We predict that it will be worth over €20 billion by 2030!
Higher acceptance of telematics, more sophisticated, affordable technologies, and high premiums are just three key drivers.
What’s more, technologies including ELDs, eCall, smart tachographs and OBD dongles are now mandated in markets such as Europe, North America and China, meaning more fleet vehicles are data-accessible than ever before!
The market still faces many challenges from both a technological and a stakeholder perspective. Fleet data standards are nonexistent and economic models are still being defined, but key players are coming together to try to make it work.
Now is the time to seize the opportunity telematics data offers for fleet insurance! Before other stakeholders step in to do so.
We are releasing this study to help stakeholders determine the best go-to-market strategy for implementing a connected fleet insurance solution. With the right approach, it can be done!
What do we cover?
Over 300 pages of analysis on fleet insurance telematics:
- Evaluation of the connected fleet insurance value chain and 9 key stakeholder groups
- An analysis of over 45 programmes worldwide, including 8 in-depth case studies giving information on target market, value proposition, and devices used
- Profiles of 10 key telematics service providers (TSPs) including supported vehicles and devices, scoring capacity, and core offering
- Strategic recommendations to insurance providers including best practices, delivery models and services provision
- *Plus* The option to add a bottom-up forecast of the global commercial usage-based insurance (UBI) market to 2030 covering 5 regions with specific figures for 12 countries in Excel format
We respond to key strategic questions:
- Is fleet insurance telematics worth it?
- Who in the value chain will own the end customer?
- What telematics collection device should I invest it?
- Which companies should I partner with to develop my solution?
- What services do fleet managers need alongside insurance?
- Will OEMs take over data and service provision?