- Brussels or Paris
- Full Time
PTOLEMUS Consulting Group is a fast growing strategy consulting and market research firm focused on connected mobility and autonomous vehicles. Present in many countries, the firm undertakes consulting assignments and provide research services around the world.
In its 13th year of continuous growth, PTOLEMUS keeps developing its international team of strategy consultants and research experts in the fields of connected & automated vehicle, insurance, automotive, fleet management, mobile telecoms, electronic tolling and fuel card services.
We combine deep industry expertise with strong strategy consulting skills and deliver exceptional value to our clients – car makers, content providers, insurance and assistance companies, financial institutions, mobile operators, energy companies, telematics service providers, public authorities, technology suppliers, etc.
We count many nationalities in our team and are looking for entrepreneurial team players to shape the future of global mobility.
Our assignments range from strategy definition to business development and are generally international in their nature.
PTOLEMUS prides itself in offering training, fast development opportunities and a great team environment.
At PTOLEMUS, a Consultant:
• Is in charge of managing several international client assignments, holding the day-to-day relationship with them and developing PTOLEMUS’ activities
• Manages the delivery of projects, plans its team’s work, organises client workshops, produces and reviews quality of deliverables
• Is responsible for growing and managing the team under high quality requirements
• Participates and speaks at international conferences, globally
• Is expected to gradually sell follow-on projects and develop PTOLEMUS’ client portfolio in a sustainable manner
• Actively participates in PTOLEMUS’ team training and new joiners’ onboarding
• Brings new ideas and takes initiatives to make them happen
• Is key to the further growth of our team and of the company as a whole
• You are in the possession of a Masters’ degree from a business or engineering school
• You have over 3 years of experience in strategy consulting
• You have demonstrated expertise in interacting with customers at various levels, and in managing complex projects and teams
• You are very sales & result-oriented and capable of delivering under high-quality standards – and tight deadlines
• You possess excellent analytical skills
• You have experience of working in a multicultural environment
• You are fluent in English and possess strong English writing skills; knowledge of other European languages (French or other) is an important asset
• You have a real interest/experience in the domain of mobility and vehicle automation
• You value work ethics very much
• You have demonstrated strong teamworking abilities and can work well autonomously
• You are driven by an entrepreneurial mindset