Finance & HR Manager – Part-time
- Brussels, Avenue Louise
Finance & HR Manager - Part-time
PTOLEMUS Consulting Group is a strategy consulting firm focused on connected mobility and transport undertaking consulting assignments for clients in 41 countries.
In its 15th year of development, PTOLEMUS helps all transport & mobility industry stakeholders understand the impact of new technologies on their business and define the optimal strategies to leverage them.
Our fields of expertise include connected & automated vehicles, connected insurance, fleet management, electronic tolling and fuel card services, vehicle electrification, etc.
We combine deep industry expertise with strong strategy consulting capabilities and deliver exceptional value to our clients – car makers, content providers, insurance and assistance companies, PE firms, mobile operators, energy companies, telematics service providers, Transport Ministries, technology suppliers, etc.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial team player to help us shape the future of global mobility.
We currently have a new opportunity for a Finance & Human Resources Manager, reporting to our Managing Director.
In this role, you will oversee the Finance and HR operations for the firm. You will be part of the management committee and advise the Partners. You will be responsible for daily finance and HR tasks e.g. budgeting, cash flow management, invoicing, talent acquisition & development, payroll, etc.
- Key Finance responsibilities
- Produce the annual budget and update it on a quarterly basis
- Issue and send invoices to our clients and ensure cash collection
- Maintain financial data in our financial software system
- Produce a reliable financial monthly reporting
- Compare monthly reporting with budget and projections
- Adjust cash flow and update projections
- Optimise costs on a regular basis
- Key HR responsibilities
- Source and discover top talent for future open positions and senior experts, leveraging job boards, adverts, career fairs, and other relevant channels
- Handle employee and external providers requests regarding HR matters
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Manage monthly pay process with our payroll management supplier
- Maintain records of personnel data and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports both to internal and external stakeholders and third parties
- Perform office management duties for the Brussels office
- Assist in or drive specific HR projects
- Higher degree in Finance or Administration or HR or other relevant field
- Proven experience as an HR and / or Finance manager or another relevant administrative position
- Ideally knowledge of both financial and human resources and processes, labour legislation and best practices
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Attention to details
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Fluency in English (written and oral) and working proficiency of French
- Mastering of MS Office suite (MS Excel, in particular)
We are offering a part-time position, requiring 3 days in our Brussels office on Avenue Louise.
PTOLEMUS offers a unique opportunity to entrepreneurial and ambitious individuals wishing to join our management team.
Do you want to be part of PTOLEMUS’ story?