Our partners’ experience in this field includes
- For Nortel Networks, participated to the due diligence of Star One / Star 21 Networks (Germany). Project-led commercial due diligence of the wireless local loop operator for Nortel’s Finance team.
- For CVC Capital Partners, participated to the due diligence of Granada Computer Services (now Synstar, EMEA)
– Conducted strategic and competitive analysis of the computer maintenance, helpdesk and disaster recovery services company ;
– Advised CVC, one of the world’s largest private equity players, to invest, based on sound strategic fundamentals and strong management.
- For Amadeus Capital Partners and Montezemolo Partners, two investment funds, conducted the due diligence of Octo Telematics, the largest European telematics solution provider
– Assessed the trends affecting the nascent PAYD market in Europe, thanks to a detailed investigation of commercial trials / launches and interviews with leading insurers ;
– Evaluated the validity of the company’s business plan and proposed revised assumptions for a number of key inputs ;
– Recommended the investment, based on the company’s differentiated product and strategic lead.