A large acquisition or financing is always a difficult and often complex operation.
It requires a tactful approach by the acquiror and any advisor to avoid certain risks such as
- Misunderstanding the acquirer’s or the financier’s objectives (timeline, management style, etc.),
- Damaging the company’s management or operations,
- A non-analytical judgment based on a first positive or negative impression,
- An isolated evaluation of the company, which fails to capture opportunities or risks brought by the industry ecosystem.
PTOLEMUS can conduct a strategic due diligence in the Mobility Industry so that you can benefit from
- A clear understanding of the robustness of the business plan and the areas of risks,
- A frank assessment of the management capabilities vs. its peers in the industry.
Furthermore, PTOLEMUS can also provide
- An alternative strategic plan to optimize the post-acquisition period and ensure that the first 200 days are well led,
- A thorough audit of a company’s operations,
- Post-acquisition follow-up strategic guidance.
In all cases, we thrive to not only evaluate the company but also identify potential corrective actions.