ETC Global Study
We are delighted to present the latest research published by PTOLEMUS: the Electronic Toll Collection Global Study.
The study is over 650-pages long and encompasses everything there is to know about Electronic Tolling. You will find information about
- The ETC market size and potential,
- The key trends in toll types and revenues opportunities,
- The technology mix in place today and its evolution,
- As well as full quantification of all those elements
A detailed presentation of the road charging study can be found here
To introduce this new launch, we are sharing the full table of contents, the list of companies interviewed as well as an 95-page extract of the study containing:
- Exclusive interviews of senior industry representatives.
- Marc Billiet, Head Of EU Goods Transport at the International Road Transport Union (IRU)
- Peter Ummenhofer, VP Solution Management Division and Marcus Handl, Investor Relations & Strategy Officer at Kapsch TrafficCom
- Martin Stone, General Manager of Egis Projects USA
- Maps of the landscape and evolution of electronic toll collection globally
- Overview of the directions in Europe and the US regulations affecting the tolling sector
- Analysis of the key challenges faced by the tolling industry with case studies
- Detailed assessment of the French Ecotaxe fiasco
- Impact assessment of road charging on the transport industry
Download the free abstract by filling in the form below.
For direct access, rapid purchase or immediate response, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Toll Charging Global Study Free Abstract
ETC Global Study
Download the abstract right away
Simply fill in the form below to receive the link immediately by email.
Please be aware the free abstract is a 20 MB PDF document