Connected Fleet Services Global Study Abridged version in slides
The Connected Fleet Services Global Study Abridged is a unique strategic decision-making tool assessing the potentials and partnership models in the commercial transport market.
The combined commercial fleet services market will nearly double by 2025
The study is also the most thorough investigation of the 5 markets that control the commercial vehicle’s Total Cost of Ownership (TCO):
- Fleet telematics
- Diagnostics and maintenance
- Fuel payment
- Toll payment
For each of the sectors above, the study provides a complete market assessment including:
- The opportunities and models for service integration
- The changing role of the vehicle manufacturers and other new entrants
- A 2015 to 2025 market forecast for each of the 4 sectors:
Fleet telematics, fuel cards, Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) and connected fleet Insurance
We have prepared an abstract of the study, you can download it here.
The abstract includes the executive summary as well as 3 exclusive interviews with:
- Andrew Dondlinger, Vice President & General Manager, Connected Services, Navistar Inc.
- Thomas Schmidt, Managing Director, TomTom Telematics
- Bernie Kavanagh, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Large Fleet, WEX Inc.
With new players active in fleet management, the shape of the competition will change radically
The study will answer all the key questions including:
- Why are commercial fleets of trucks and vans evolving towards unified sourcing?
- What is the future role of fuel card providers and toll operators in fleet management?
- How big are the opportunities in the fleet telematics, fuel card, tolling and connected insurance markets – in volume and revenue?
- How will the penetration of connected fleet services evolve in 18 countries and regions?
- How much will the connected insurance market be worth in 2025?
- What are the strategies and offerings of the 45 biggest players in fleet services?
- Which companies are disrupting the fleet service market today?
- What are Fleet Data Aggregators and how will they impact your business?
- Which datasets will become commoditised first?
The Connected Fleet Services Global Study Abridged is not only a market research and a competitive overview,
it is also a complete strategic analysis.
Contact us today to acquire it:firstname.lastname@example.org