Mobility-as-a-Service Market Report Highlights
Mobility-as-a-Service Market Report Highlights:
- An examination of the regulatory, business and technological context behind MaaS
- An in-depth description of the building blocks of a MaaS solution
- A description and examples of the different MaaS business models
- An analysis of the most relevant European public MaaS initiatives, including 10 case studies
- A detailed assessment of the MaaS value chain
- A benchmark of 12 MaaS platform suppliers such as Citymapper, Skipr, and Whim.
- Our predictions for the future of the MaaS market, including evolution scenarios, analysis of the segments’ needs, and current and future drivers of supply and demand
- A forecast of the volume of trips by transport mode in the major European countries
- Revenue of transactions enabled by MaaS platforms in Europe until 2030, including MaaS adoption by mobility mode
- Short and long-term strategy recommendations to key industry stakeholders, including:
- Public Transport Authorities (PTAs) such as: Île-de-France Mobilités and Transport Ministries
- Billing & ticketing system suppliers such as: Conduent, Cubic and Siemens
- Public Transport Operators (PTOs) such as: Deutsche Bahn, GVB and STIB
- Mobility Service Providers (MSPs) such as: Telepass, TIER and VOI
- MaaS platform providers such as: Fluidtime, Lyko and Skedgo
Fill in the form below to receive your copy of the free abstract!
Or click here to return to the Report page.