In the last 2 years, the connected services market for trucks and vans has taken an abrupt turn. Instead of forging ahead with more complex options to monitor drivers and goods, Telematics Service Providers (TSPs) have had to focus on partnering with fuel card providers, diagnostics specialists, toll service providers and insurance brokers.
The ones that failed were acquired!
New services integration is forcing cross industry partnerships
Fuel cards issuers have been particularly active in that respect, changing the face of the industry from efficiency monitoring to cost and payment management.
The Connected Fleet Services Global Study is a unique strategic decision making tool assessing the 5 markets that control the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO):
- Fleet telematics
- Diagnostics and maintenance
- Fuel payment
- Toll payment
Assessing the future of fleet services requires more than a market research on fleet telematics
For each of the sectors above, the study gives you a complete market assessment including:
- Key trends and growth factors affecting the market
- The impact of various datasets on the services evolution
- The opportunities and models for service integration
- The changing role of the vehicle manufacturers and new entrants
- A 2015 to 2025 market forecast for each of the 4 sectors: Fleet telematics, Fuel cards provision, Electronic Toll Collection and Connected Fleet Insurance
(more details on the market forecasts can be downloaded here)
As always, we have prepared an abstract of the study to give you an idea of the quality of our research.
The abstract includes the executive summary as well as 3 exclusive interviews with:
- Andrew Dondlinger, Vice President & General Manager, Connected Services, Navistar Inc.
- Thomas Schmidt, Managing Director, TomTom Telematics
- Bernie Kavanagh, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Large Fleet, WEX Inc.
By 2025, the fleet telematics market will approach 100 million units installed globally
But what does it mean? Who will be at the receiving end of that growth?
The study will answer all the key questions including:
- How big is are the opportunity in the fleet telematics, fuel card, tolling and connected insurance market – in volume and revenue?
- How will the penetration of connected fleet services evolve in each country?
- How much will the connected insurance market be worth in 2025?
- What are the strategies and offerings of the 45 biggest players in fleet services?
- Which companies are disrupting the fleet service market today?
- What are Fleet Data Aggregators and how will they impact your business?
- What datasets will become commoditised?