Connected Mobility Global Forecast 2016
PTOLEMUS is the leading consulting firm in the world of geo-connected mobility. Until now, our research has focused on the usage based insurance and electronic tolling markets as two mobility applications particularly primed for growth. Today, we take a step up and analyse the car-centric mobility services market as a whole.
We are delighted to announce the launch of the Connected Mobility Global Forecast 2016. You can download the free abstract using the form below.
This unique forecast provides a thorough quantitative and qualitative analysis of 14 car-centric mobility services. It includes an estimation of the total addressable market for each, as well as volumes and revenues to 2020. The 14 Connected Mobility Services are: Car sharing, Car pooling, Vehicle rental, Connected Navigation, In-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot, Stolen vehicle tracking, Emergency assistance (eCall), Usage Based Insurance, Remote diagnostics, Connected breakdown assistance (bCall), Vehicle leasing, Road User Charging, Fuel payment services and Fleet management
The 14 car-centric connected mobility services:
For the first time, the entire connected car service market is accounted for.
The Connected Mobility Global Forecast 2016 is a quantitative and qualitative analysis of 14 car-centric mobility services worldwide, split according to 18 geographical markets across 5 regions. In the report’s main document you will find:
- 18 original graphs encapsulating the essence of the mobility market evolution
- 57 quantitative analysis graph describing each of the 14 markets
- Separate analysis of the total addressable market (TAM) size in volume and revenue for each of the 14 car-centric mobility applications
The TAMs are calculated from the perspective of the connectivity service provider (CSP*) and from the perspective of the final service provider to the end user, defined as the mobility service provider (MSP*).
14 dedicated comparative analyses assessing:
- Delivery, service and business models
- Value chains and key players
- Regulatory and competitive environment
- Connectivity penetration per region
- Key volume and revenue drivers
- Current and future market trends
- Global forecast to 2020 of the volumes and revenues per geographical market
In addition, the Connected Mobility Global Forecast 2016 is provided with the underlying data sheet. The Excel document gives you the output of the 14 forecasts for 18 geographical markets.
The 4,200 line workbook includes (for each of the 14 services):
- The total addressable market in volume and value seen from the mobility service provider (MSP) and the connectivity service providers (CSP) perspective
- The total underlying volumes and revenues per country
- The volume and revenue forecasts for the MSP and for the CSP
- The split between OEM and Aftermarket volumes and revenues
Download the free 40-page abstract using the form below.
You will also receive the forecast workbook, prices, contacts and more information
* Definitions of MSPs and CSPs differ depending on the services. As an illustration, in the UBI market, MSPs are the insurance companies and CSPs are the UBI service providers.