Norway Vehicle Electrification Study Video
This video provides a brief introduction to PTOLEMUS Consulting Group’s Norway Vehicle Electrification Study. To learn more about the study or download the free abstract visit the full study webpage.
This is the first inside-out report bringing insights into the often poorly understood successes and failures from the global car electrification leader – Norway. It shows how countries can use car taxation rather than wasteful subsidies and a mostly market-led approach to build the world’s best public EV charging infrastructure.
This study includes:
- 120-page analysis of the Norway vehicle electrification example
- Assessment of the global challenges of electrification
- Norway’s electrification success stories
- Detailed explanation of the pitfalls for other countries to avoid
- 10 recommendations to automotive OEMs such as: Focus on improving battery efficiency & technology
- 15 recommendations to governments worldwide such as: Ensure careful fine-tuning of incentives
- 10 recommendations to charging point operators (CPOs) such as: Provide price information (per kW) at the charging point
Norway Vehicle Electrification Study Video Transcript:
Introducing PTOLEMUS Consulting Group’s Norway Vehicle Electrification Study. The first inside out report to catch up with the world leader in car electrification, Norway. A 120-page analysis of Norway’s car electrification success including an assessment of the global challenges of electrification, Norway’s electrification success stories, a detailed explanation of the pitfalls for other countries to avoid, recommendations to charging point operators (CPOs), automotive OEMs and governments worldwide. Not simply a lesson on Norway’s success but a complete guide on how to succeed in electrification.