- Twitter 11Dec
Today Frederic Bruneteau and Marissa Burkett will at The Future of Transportation World Conference, in Vienna, Austria. Why not connect ...
- Twitter 10Dec
TAC event: Autonomous vehicles in cities: what legal framework? https://t.co/JG7bL6egoY ...
- Twitter 10Dec
Today and tomorrow, Frederic Bruneteau and Marissa Burkett will at The Future of Transportation World Conference, in Vienna, Austria. Why ...
- Twitter 09Dec
Insurers are now trialling or launching new connected fleet insurance programmes. Our new Fleet Insurance Telematics Study guides you through ...
- Twitter 06Dec
Frederic Bruneteau & Marissa Burkett will be presenting on the topics of Autonomous Vehicle Insurance & the Future of Road ...
Our quarterly UBI dashboard has been updated- sample ready to download
A barometer of the Usage-based Insurance industry
As part of our on-going research and surveillance work on the UBI market, PTOLEMUS is now able to provide a quarterly update of the state of the telematics insurance market.
The geographical focus of the dashboard is flexible upon request, today we cover:
- North America, the US and Canada,
- Europe, the UK, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Benelux, the nordics, Russia and the rest of Europe,
- Asia Pacific
- and LATAM
The dashboard is presented in PDF slides with a Dashboard of Dashboards, then a set of slides per country or region with the key market indicators and a recap of the essential news items in the last 3 months.
The whole document
- Leverages both public information and primary research
- A large set of public information collected from conferences, desk research, etc.
- Supplemented and validated by primary research & data (Interviews, supplier questionnaires, own market forecasts, etc.)
- Estimates UBI volumes and sales for all main players
- Insurance companies
- Telematics Service Providers
- Telematics technology providers
- Deciphers key market trends
- UBI penetration
- New UBI programmes and total volume
- Mix by business model (PAYD, PHYD, TBYB, etc.)
- Market share of all main insurers, TSPs and device makers
- Technology mix (Black boxes, OBD dongles, apps, etc.)
- Business line mix
- Segment mix (Young drivers, mature drivers, etc.)
- Channel mix (aftermarket / OEM)
For more information and to subscribe to the UBI Dashboard contact: email@example.com
You can download the sample by filling in the form below