Research and Publishing Director
- Full time
PTOLEMUS offers a unique opportunity to entrepreneurial and ambitious individuals wishing to join its global leadership team. Your role will be to stir our fast growing market research team in the domain of connected mobility and vehicle automation.
A member of the executive committee, you will orchestrate and deliver PTOLEMUS’ market research strategy. You will also be PTOLEMUS’ chief analyst and represent the company with clients, the press and at trade events.
Your missions will include:
- Defining the research strategy, products and roadmap with the board
- Managing our global research team of analysts
- Participating directly in the primary and secondary research as well as in the writing of the studies
- Within the team, leading the expected level of analysis PTOLEMUS is renowned for
- Conducting interviews with C-level stakeholders
- Quality-checking the slides and reports produced by your team
- Assisting in building and proofing PTOLEMUS’ market forecasts
- Managing research projects, initiate new research areas, manage resources, planning and training
- Participating in the publication and promotion of the reports – including presenting the results to clients and at conferences
- You have at least 5 years of experience in market research and report publishing
- You have demonstrated expertise in managing research projects and teams
- You possess excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- You have outstanding English writing skills
Ideally you also have gained experience in industries such as mobility, automotive, ICT, technology or insurance.
You will be offered a complete package including a fixed compensation, a performance bonus and ultimately enrolment into PTOLEMUS’ stock incentive plan.