- Full Time
- You will conduct primary and secondary strategic market research and analysis for the production of our reports and global studies.
- You will conduct executive-level interviews with the key stakeholders in the ecosystem.
- You will be in charge of building the slides and writing sections of our reports.
- You will build dedicated market forecasts.
- You will manage research projects: initiate topics, manage resources project plans and teams.
- You will represent PTOLEMUS in conferences.
- You will contribute to the development of PTOLEMUS intellectual property.
- You are in the possession of a Masters’ degree from a business or engineering school.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in market research (primary and secondary).
- You possess excellent analytical, quantitative and organisational skills
- You are fluent in English and possess strong English writing skills
- You have some experience or a strong interest in automotive, insurance, telecoms industries, connected services, IoT.
- You have a real commitment to strategy research and a passion for delivering outstanding results.
- Most importantly, you possess unshakable optimism and the strong desire to grow PTOLEMUS’ business.
PTOLEMUS offers a unique opportunity to entrepreneurial and ambitious individuals wishing to join our European team in Brussels. You will work on numerous highly stimulating and thought-provoking topics. Our research products and services are our first marketing tool to create new business opportunities.
PTOLEMUS also offers excellent learning and development opportunities, the possibility of a fast-track career path and a great team environment.