Sales & Marketing Manager/Director
- Full time
PTOLEMUS Consulting Group is a fast growing strategy consulting and market research firm focused on connected mobility and autonomous vehicles. Present in many countries, the firm undertakes consulting assignments and provide research services around the world.
In its 13th year of continuous growth, PTOLEMUS keeps developing its international team of strategy consultants and research experts in the fields of connected & automated vehicle, insurance, automotive, fleet management, mobile telecoms, electronic tolling and fuel card services.
We combine deep industry expertise with strong strategy consulting skills and deliver exceptional value to our clients – car makers, content providers, insurance and assistance companies, financial institutions, mobile operators, energy companies, telematics service providers, public authorities, technology suppliers, etc.
We count many nationalities in our team and are looking for entrepreneurial team players to shape the future of global mobility.
Our assignments range from strategy definition to business development and are generally international in their nature.
PTOLEMUS prides itself in offering training, fast development opportunities and a great team environment.
- You will lead a set of projects involving the rest of the team. For each of them, you will have immediate ownership and responsibility of the outcome
- Your responsibilities will extend across the whole sales & marketing mix of activities surrounding the launch and promotion of PTOLEMUS as a consulting group, our market research capabilities and our studies
- You will manage existing and extending our partnership reach with associations and events organisers
- You will organise our participations at various conferences and exhibitions
- You will manage the internal editorial calendar and the update of our website content
- You will publish our monthly newsletter and manage the database
- Publish communication and press releases to advertise our activities and products
In each of the above assignments, your involvement will have a direct impact on the overall success of the project, so your full engagement will be paramount.
PTOLEMUS offers tried and tested techniques to improve a wide set of transferable skills in communication, presentation, project planning, web content management and many others. We offer the possibility of a fast-track career path and a great, international team environment.
- You possess spectacular creative writing skills with perfect spelling in English (written & oral)
- You are curious, interested in technology and you think fast
- Your core qualities include being a self starter, self organised, highly communicative person and true team-player
- You have a strong interest/experience in the connected mobility ecosystem
- You excel at learning new skills, multi tasking and staying positive at all time
- You have received a degree from a tier-1 business or communication school,
- You have acquired minimum 5 years of experience in:
- Content management and publishing, ideally in a related field
- Content creation in consulting or other related service environments
- Press relations, event organisation
- Business development, product management
- B2B or B2C experience
- You have spent time working or studying abroad
- You are used to work under pressure with strict deliverables requirements and tight deadlines