Sales & Marketing Director
- Brussels or Paris
- Full time
PTOLEMUS Consulting Group is a fast growing strategy consulting and market research firm focused on connected mobility and autonomous vehicles. Present in many countries, the firm undertakes consulting assignments and provide research services around the world.
In its 13th year of continuous growth, PTOLEMUS keeps developing its international team of strategy consultants and research experts in the fields of connected & automated vehicle, insurance, automotive, fleet management, mobile telecoms, electronic tolling and fuel card services.
We combine deep industry expertise with strong strategy consulting skills and deliver exceptional value to our clients – car makers, content providers, insurance and assistance companies, financial institutions, mobile operators, energy companies, telematics service providers, public authorities, technology suppliers, etc.
We count more than 10 nationalities in our team and are looking for entrepreneurial team players to shape the future of global mobility.
Our assignments range from strategy definition to business development and are generally international in their nature.
PTOLEMUS prides itself in offering training, fast development opportunities and a great team environment.
Your responsibilities will extend across the whole sales & marketing mix of activities surrounding the launch and promotion of PTOLEMUS as a consulting group, our market research capabilities and our studies. As the Sales & Marketing Director, you will:
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blogs that attract and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players and vendors
- Create, enhance and edit marketing material, from website banners to hard & soft copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyse consumer behaviour and create and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Manage existing (and extending) our partnership reach with associations and events organisers
- Manage the internal editorial calendar and the update of our website content
- Publish our monthly newsletter and manage the database
PTOLEMUS offers tried and tested techniques to improve a wide set of transferable skills in communication, presentation, project planning, web content management and many others. We offer the possibility of a fast-track career path and a great, international team environment.
The ideal Sales & Marketing Director has the following skills and competencies:
- Spectacular creative writing skills with perfect spelling in English (written & oral)
- Over 10 years demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for quality and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field form a tier-1 business or communication school
- Self starter, self organised, highly communicative person and true team-player
- Strong interest/experience in the connected mobility ecosystem
- Spent time working or studying abroad