Manager in Strategy Consulting
- Full Time
PTOLEMUS Consulting Group is a fast growing strategy consulting and market research firm focused on connected mobility and autonomous vehicles. Present in 7 countries, the firm undertakes consulting assignments and provide research services around the world.
In its 9th year of continuous growth, PTOLEMUS keeps developing its international team of strategy consultants and research experts in the fields of connected & automated vehicle, insurance, automotive, fleet management, mobile telecoms, electronic tolling and fuel card services.
We combine deep industry expertise with strong strategy consulting skills and deliver exceptional value to our clients – car makers, content providers, insurance and assistance companies, financial institutions, mobile operators, energy companies, telematics service providers, public authorities, technology suppliers, etc.
We count more than 14 nationalities in our team and are looking for entrepreneurial team players to shape the future of global mobility.
We currently have a challenging opportunity for a Manager in Strategy Consulting
- You will be in charge of managing several client assignments, holding the day-to-day relationship with them and developing PTOLEMUS’ activities
- You will be in charge of delivering projects, planning your team’s work, organizing client workshops, producing and reviewing deliverables
- You will be responsible to grow and manage your team under high quality requirements
- You will participate and speak at international conferences globally
- You will be expected to gradually sell follow-on projects and develop PTOLEMUS’ client portfolio
- You will actively participate in PTOLEMUS’ team training and new joiners onboarding, will bring new ideas and take initiatives to make them happen
- Your role will be key to the further growth of our teams and of the company as a whole
- You are in the possession of a Masters’ degree from a business or engineering school
- You have at least 5 years of experience in management consulting, ideally in the mobility/ automotive area
- You have demonstrated expertise in managing client projects and teams
- You are very result- oriented and capable to deliver under high-quality standards
- You possess excellent analytical, quantitative and writing skills
- You have experience of working in a multicultural environment
- You are fluent in English and possess strong English writing skills; knowledge of other European languages (French, other) is an asset
- You have a real interest in the domain of mobility and vehicle automation
- You value very much work ethics
- You have demonstrated strong teamworking skills and can work well autonomously
- You are driven by an entrepreneurial mindset
PTOLEMUS offers a unique opportunity to entrepreneurial and ambitious individuals wishing to join our European team. You will work on numerous highly stimulating and thought-provoking topics. Our research services are our first marketing tool to create new business opportunities.