Junior HR Business Partner
- Full time or part time
Junior HR Business Partner
PTOLEMUS Consulting Group is a strategy consulting and market research firm focused on connected mobility and autonomous vehicles. Present in 3 countries, the firm undertakes consulting assignments and provides research services to customers globally.
In its 14th year of continuous growth, PTOLEMUS keeps developing its international team of strategy consultants and research experts in the fields of connected & automated vehicles, insurance, automotive, fleet management, mobile telecoms, electronic tolling and fuel card services, for example.
We combine deep industry expertise with strong strategy consulting skills and deliver exceptional value to our clients – car makers, content providers, insurance and assistance companies, financial institutions, mobile operators, energy companies, telematics service providers, public authorities, technology suppliers, etc.
We count 14 nationalities in our team and are looking for entrepreneurial team players to help us shape the future of global mobility.
We currently have an excciting opportunity for a Junior HR Business Partner.
As a Junior HR Business Partner, you will be in charge with helping with execution of the HR practice at PTOLEMUS. We are looking for an efficient team member to undertake a variety of HR administrative and people-focused duties. You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees records and supporting the recruitment process. Your role also involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our HR operations.
- Sourcing and discovering top talent for open positions leveraging job boards, adverts, career fairs, and other ad hoc channels
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Maintaining records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Coordinating training sessions and seminars
- Performing orientations, onboarding and update records for new hires
- Produce and submit reports on HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects
- Support the Finance function as required
- Degree in HR Management, Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Good knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools like resume databases and online communities
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Attention to details
- Demonstration of strong teamworking abilities (in a multicultural team) and can work well autonomously
- Fluency in English and possess strong English writing skills; knowledge of another European languages (French or Dutch)
If you are looking for a part-time position (4/5 or 2/3 of a full time), please mention it. We will evaluate your application with the same level of interest.
PTOLEMUS offers a unique opportunity to entrepreneurial and ambitious individuals wishing to join our European team. You will work on numerous highly stimulating and thought-provoking topics. Our research services are our first marketing tool to create new business opportunities.
Do you want to be part of PTOLEMUS’ story?