Internship in Research – Paris
- Full time
PTOLEMUS offers a unique opportunity to entrepreneurial and ambitious individuals wishing to join our European team based in Paris. You will work on numerous highly stimulating and thought-provoking research projects and contribute to best-in-class reports & publications across various industries, geographic locations and cultures.
- You will conduct primary and secondary strategic market research and analysis for the production of our reports and region-specific & global studies.
- You will conduct executive-level interviews with the key stakeholders in the ecosystem.
- You will be in charge of building top-notch material and writing sections of our reports.
- You will build dedicated market forecasts.
- You will contribute to the development of PTOLEMUS intellectual property.
- And most importantly, you will have a fabulous and life-long learning experience, with a great team of dedicated colleagues.
- Our future team member:
- Is in the possession of a Masters’ degree from a business or engineering school.
- Is pursuing a Master or an MBA.
- Has relevant – even if limited – experience/ internships, in market research.
- Has spent time working or studying abroad.
- Possesses excellent analytical, quantitative and organisational skills.
- Is fluent in English and possess strong English writing skills and perfect spelling.
- Shows a strong interest in automotive, insurance, telecoms industries, connected services, IoT.
- Demonstrates a real commitment to strategy research and a passion for delivering outstanding results – even under time pressure.