Global Human Resources Manager
- Full time
Description of the position
PTOLEMUS Consulting Group is a fast growing strategy consulting and market research firm focused on connected mobility and autonomous vehicles. Present in 7 countries, the firm undertakes consulting assignments and provide research services around the world.
In its 10th year of growth, PTOLEMUS keeps developing its international team of strategy consultants and research experts.
We combine deep industry expertise with strong strategy consulting skills. Our goal is to deliver exceptional value to our clients: car makers, content providers, insurance and assistance companies, financial institutions, mobile operators, energy companies, telematics service providers, public authorities, technology suppliers, etc.
To boost this fast development, we are creating the position of Global Human Resources Manager.
We are looking for a driven, humane and entrepreneurial team player who will shape a multicultural team gathering more than 15 nationalities in Brussels, Paris and London.
By developing our consulting and research resources, you will play a key role in PTOLEMUS’ success:
- Leading the recruitment activities of the group and key HR development projects.
- Maintaining a diverse team in terms of skills and profiles, culture and gender, relevant mix of seniority levels
- Developing PTOLEMUS’ employer brand and ensuring the appropriate visibility
- Leading PTOLEMUS’ talent management activities
- Running our new employees on-boarding and mentoring programmes
- Setting up and managing our training programmes
- Leading the performance management process
- Planning the team’s career development
- Managing employees’ and contractors’ agreements, pay and reward systems
- Running the office management function including opening new offices to expand our global coverage
You will be welcome to initiate new projects and have a dynamic role in the animation of our ambitious and highly skilled team.
You will report to the group Managing Director directly.
PTOLEMUS offers a unique work environment and opportunity to entrepreneurial, ambitious individuals wishing to join our international team.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in human resources management, ideally in a professional services firm
- You have received a 3+ year degree from a European university or business school
- You have experience with working or studying in another country
- You are a hard working, organized self-starter who can make actions and decisions fast
- You can bring a humane touch to our global team
- You can work under pressure and deliver in short deadlines
- You are fluent in English
If you are looking for a part-time position (4/5 or 2/3 of a full time), please mention it. We will evaluate your application with the same level of interest.