Our partners’ experience in this field includes
- For Tom Tom, the world leader of in-car navigation, defined and implemented LIVE (connected) services strategy for in-car navigation devices (EU)
- Led the product management team to write specifications for connected services (incl. HD Traffic, Safety Alerts, Fuel Prices and Local Search) ;
- Supervised negotiation of contracts with content partners (Google, etc.) ;
- Defined packaging and pricing of the offering to end-users (LIVE Services bundle) ;
- Defined and delivered launch plan in 5 countries.
- For SFR Vodafone’s, defined the positioning for its WiMax operations (France)
- Evaluated the performance of the technology vs. existing networks and implied potential customer benefits ;
- Estimated realistic WiMax devices roadmap from vendors’ forecasts ;
- Identified target customer segments and applications and their location.
- For Ericsson, led several business development & product management roles around Europe
- Worked to consolidate 2nd Generation GSM as the dominant cellular standard and securing migration to 3rd Generation WCDMA, allowing Ericsson to exploit their undisputed leadership in Infrastructure Solutions ;
- Secured Ericsson’s largest infrastructure contracts and frame agreements with Mannesmann Mobilfunk (now Vodafone D2).