Our partners’ experience in this field includes
- For a world leader of train connectivity solutions, assisted in responding to SNCF’ Connexion TGV RFI / RFQ (France). SNCF operates over 450 TGVs, the largest fleet of high speed trains in the world and launched an RFI/RFQ for a backhaul connectivity solution, representing a potential market opportunity of approx. €20 million
– Helped our client to formulate its bidding strategy against 10 companies such as Alstom, Nokia-Siemens and Orange ;
– Wrote the complete RFP response for our client and assisted in the face-to- face formal presentation.
- For SFR Vodafone, successfully led the bid to the City of Paris’ RFP for a municipal WiFi network (France)
– Made recommendation to the CEO and CFO on whether the company should bid ;
– Formed joint consortium with Alcatel- Lucent ;
– Formed and conducted bid team in writing the application document and presenting a formal offer, within a week ;
– The SFR-Alcatel-Lucent offer was retained by the City of Paris, based on best response on 3 criteria out of 4. The WiFi network (400 access points) was deployed in less than 6 months and inaugurated by Bertrand Delanoë, Mayor of Paris.