Global Insurance Telematics Study 2012
[ Please note this page relates to the 2012 abstract, to download the 2013 Usage Based Insurance Study’s abstract, click here.]
With 3 million customers, the Pay as you Drive (PAYD) market has reached its tipping point.
As connectivity is transforming the automotive sector, how can insurers make PAYD work?
What are the main lessons learned from the surge in recent PAYD launches?
What technology solution and supplier should insurers select to succeed?
The Global Insurance Telematics Study is the most comprehensive report on this strategic transformation to date. With a worldwide scope, it covers all of these questions and includes
- 410 pages of analysis & recommendations based on
- 80 interviews with industry players
- 230 charts, tables and illustrations
- 15 case studies and learnings for insurers
- 40 applicable patents listed
- 60 suppliers evaluated
- 13 solutions described in depth
- Insurer’s telematic market model results in 4 countries
- 10-year market forecasts (2010-2020)