Our partners’ experience in this field includes
- For SOFICO (Wallonian investment fund), the motorway and highway concession company of the Wallonia Region (Belgium), conducted the feasibility study of a telematics shadow tolling system involving telematics OBUs
- Evaluated the feasibility of 2 technical scenarios ;
- Assessed the economic model for telematics service providers ;
- Identified, contacted and arranged potential solution with a dozen suppliers.
- Advised Eurotunnel in its investment strategy for a GSM network in the Channel tunnel (UK / France)
- Evaluated available coverage technologies and costs ;
- Built a detailed model to quantify the addressable market from Eurostar and Shuttle passengers and implied national and roaming traffic ;
- Compared profitability of several investment models (1, 2 or multi-operator infrastructure).
- For a large road infrastructure and projects group, conducted a strategic analysis of the European traffic information content market. This group was evaluating the interest of investing in the traffic information market
- Performed a strategic study of the traffic information market including a thorough analysis of all major players’ strategy ;
- Evaluated the attractiveness of the market and made a 5-year forecast of units and revenues generated.