Our partners’ experience in this field includes
- For BMJ Group, one of the world’s largest provider of medical content, defined its worldwide mobile strategy
– Evaluated the interest of the mobile platform for BMJ Group content and weighted interest of several go-to-market strategies ;
– Involved over 20 managers to define the group’s mobile vision and strategy ;
– Defined the mobile product roadmap and assisted in the development of several applications.
- For a large road infrastructure and projects group, conducted a strategic analysis of the European traffic information content market. This group was evaluating the interest of investing in the traffic information market
– Performed a strategic study of the traffic information market including a thorough analysis of all major players’ strategy ;
– Evaluated the attractiveness of the market and made a 5-year forecast of units and revenues generated.
- For Cable & Wireless, assisted in implementing its development plan in Continental Europe. Cable & Wireless came to Europe with an ambitious revenue target and needed to build a team to lead its expansion
– Coordinated a team of 12 members, with the objective to penetrate fixed and mobile operators.