Our partners’ experience in this field includes
- For a major European mobile operator, defined the company’s strategy to leverage mass cellular positioning data. This mobile network operator had created a platform to store and retrieve the cell location of its millions of users
– Assessed the potential markets for this data ;
– Assessed the addressable market, notably thanks to over 20 interviews with retailers, transport operators, etc. ;
– Examined channel strategy and potential partners.
- For SFR Vodafone, developed and implemented its mobile multimedia 2.5/3G strategy (France).
– Coordinated the multichannel launch of SFR’s multimedia services.
- For Telecom Italia Mobile (TIM), built business plan of a 3G greenfield mobile operator in the UK to prepare bid for UMTS license auctions.